- There is no replacement for real blood, it's needed every day, especially in the summer!
- The finger prick to test for iron levels is the most painful part, donating is not a bad experience!
- You can be 16 with this permission form signed.
- You must weigh 110+, but if you're shorter than 5'6", see this chart to make sure.
- See this page for other eligibility questions, including travel outside the country.
- You can easily raise your iron by taking a multivitamin with iron for the next 2 weeks.
- You will get free pizza, baked goods, and soda before you leave, and you'll be done in about 1 hour!
- Service Hours may count for next school year because all Juniors and Seniors are done with classes!